Charles Rickard has arguably the broadest experience in the design of swimming pools in Australia. Charles has enjoyed a professional relationship with Crystal Pools since 1984 – building concrete pools. If one considers the design of fibreglass pools, he has no peer.
He has acted for Compass Pools Australia since 1984. In 1987, Charles was technical secretary to Standards Australia for the major overhaul of the Fibreglass Pool Codes, AS1838 and AS1839. In 1993, he won an Australian Design Award for the first free standing fibreglass pool “Compass Maxi”.
A selection of aquatic projects include:
- Bradbury Swimming Pool, NSW
- Colmslie Aquatic Centre Brisbane, QLD
- Eagle Vale Swimming Pool, NSW
- Hilton Hotel Melbourne, VIC
- Mt Annan Leisure Centre, NSW
- Next Generation Club, ACT